Here are 5 easy to use steps to apply your new mineral makeup to your new fresh look.
1. Use a faithful and reliable face moisturizer. If you do not already have one, try one for a few days before applying new makeup. Too many new changes can be 'traumatizing' to your skin with. Mineral powder works with the natural oils in your skin, so you do not want your face too dry, or you will get that 'powdered' look.
2. Don't pour the powder directly onto your hand. Mineral makeup absorbs moisture. You want to save its acting ingredients for your face, not your hands. Also, you do not want to get too much. If you need to apply more you can.
3. After you have your mineral foundation on the way you like it, whether you are going for the natural or evening look, you are going to want to apply your eye liner next. Be sure this goes on over the powder. Pull gently on your upper eye to adjust your lid for easy application of eye liner.
4. If you are one who likes to use enhancers or under eye makeup, this would be the next step in your new fresh mineral powders look. You are going to want to use your finger to apply pressure on foundation, and then gently rub along bottom of eyes.
5. It will be important to use a proper brush. Check for different alternatives to what you may be currently using. Some brushes will cause you to have brush marks and bristles falling into the powder causing you to have a very porcelain, or fake look.
6. When applying your Mineral makeup , be sure and use the brush in a circular motion while covering your entire face. You will create a clear, healthy look by doing this. This is step one. Do not add eye makeup, liner or mascara before achieving your foundation completed look first.
After you have applied your mineral foundation on, then you can move onto liner, as mentioned above, than it is wise to apply your eye colors next and lastly your mascara to keep from rubbing or smearing.